The College runs Degree Programmes approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) in the following courses in affiliation with the University of Maiduguri.
Schools / Departments
- School of Arts & Social Sciences
- Islamic Studies
- School of Languages
- School of Sciences
- Physical Education
- Health Education
- School of Vocational Education
- Agricultural Education
Admission into four (4) Years degree programme:
- In order to be admitted to a degree programme in the Kashim Ibrahim College of Education, Maiduguri a candidate must possess on of the following requirements:
- The School certificate or General Certificate of Education ordinary level with pass at credit level in at least five (5) subjects (including English and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two (2) sittings
- The Teachers Grade II Certificate with credit/merit in at least five (5) subjects (including English and Mathematics) at no more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates for admission into B.A., B. Sc. Education programme must have a teaching subject where in addition to having a credit must meet the requirement of the department offering the subjects.
- UTME score of 180 or as may be approved by JAMB with five credits in SSCE/Grade II as in 1 and 2 above.